Hamleys Golden Key!
Have you ever dreamt of having the keys to a toy shop?
What would you do?
How much fun could you have?
Would you bring your friends for a sleepover?
Hamleys are giving you and your friends the chance to win an unforgettable experience! You will be given the Golden Key to unlock the door to the Finest Toy Shop in the World.
Lots of fun activities and Scrumpalicious treats await as you join us for this once a lifetime chance to have a sleepover surrounded by toys!
Get ready to share this magical moment with your closest friends as Hamleys Bring Toys To Life!
To enter visit your local Hamleys Toy Shop and pick up your exclusive Hamleys Milk Chocolate Bar or buy it online here!
Terms and Conditions:1. The Golden Key competition (Competition) is open to persons who are residents of the United Kingdom (Entrant Countries), together the Entrants. Employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the Promoter (as defined below) and their immediate families, the Promoter's associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition are not permitted to enter the Competition.
2. The Competition is open for entries on 1st October 2015 at 9am ("Opening Date") and closes on 31st December, 2017 at 12 midnight ("Closing Date"). The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the Competition Period.
3. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary. By entering the Competition, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms").
5. Each Entrant may only submit one (1) entry and will only be eligible to win one (1) Prize (as defined below).
6. Each Entrant grants to the Promoter a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use entries for promotional purposes related to any of the Promoters products and/or services and for all the purposes related to the Competition, for the legal duration of intellectual property protection of such entries, across all media including any online platforms under the Promoters control, the Promoters website(s) and social media sites.
7. All entries must be completely original so as not to breach any third party copyright. The Promoter accepts no liability if Entrants ignore these Terms and each Entrant agrees to fully indemnify the Promoter against any claims by any third party arising from any breach of these Terms.
8. There will be winners (each a Winner). Each Winner shall be determined by Hamleys following each Entrant agrees to fully indemnify the Promoter against any claims by any third party arising from any breach of these Terms.
9. The Promoter shall notify each Winner by email/post or post to the email/postal address provided by the Entrant at the time of entry, within 14 days of finding the winning ticket.
10. In order to claim their Prize (as defined below), each Winner must respond appropriately to the Promoters email/letter within 14 days from the date of the Promoters notification email, and provide their full name, date of birth, postal address and telephone number.
11.Each Winner will win: A dream sleepover at Hamleys (Prize).
12. Prizes must be taken as stated and may not be deferred. There is an alternative prize which is either a themed party at Hamleys or £500 cash. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of a similar value if Prizes are not available for reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
13. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any problem for which the Promoter is not legally responsible which may result in any Competition entry or other correspondence being lost or not being properly registered.
14. In the event of a dispute or any issue relating to these terms and/or the Competition the Promoters decision is final.
15. In the case of force majeure events, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms at any stage.
16. Each Winner agrees that the Promoter may use their name and country of residence in any promotional materials, anywhere in the world, for a period of up to 1 year from the date of the sleep over or redemption of alternative prize. Such promotional materials may be in any media (e.g. internet, and in particular the playstion.com website, television, radio, written press, posters, cinemas) and in any medium (e.g. print, poster, press, online media such as banner ads and mailings, audiovisual advertising) in connection with the Competition, without a Winner obtaining further reference, payment or compensation.
17. Each Winner agrees to take part in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
18. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any Prize awarded.
19. The Promoter may publish each Winners name on the Promoter's website(s) and social media sites (such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) for a duration of one (1) year after the Closing Date.
20. The Promoter is: Hamleys of London Limited.
21. Each Winners name will be made available on reasonable request to those enclosing a self-addressed envelope marked Golden Key Competition to the following address: Hamleys Marketing Department, 2 Fouberts Place, London W1F 7PA within 28 days of the Closing Date.
22. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.